Portfolio

Wednesday 5 August 2009

musics that i shouldn't like that i do like #1

I heard this for the first time coming back from Camp Bestival, two days after seeing Chase&Status for the second time this summer. I can't say they're my favourite act, but I really like what they've done here:



I honestly didn't think I liked dubstep until I went out to Digital in Brighton to the Stone Love night there. It was good fun, especially being that close to the beach at the end of a night out. However, I really could've done with some wobbly-kneed dubstep at the end of the night. The reggae they were blasting out of the suprisingly good soundsystem just wasn't doing the trick.

Another song which is benefitting from the genius juxtaposition of dance music and guitar-led verses is:



I'm not sure if I'm allowed to like it but I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment