Portfolio

Friday 27 March 2009

Fuck My Life

A friend introduced me to this website where people write about the fucked up things that have happened to them in their lives.

Today, I was feeling sick and having trouble breathing easily. I decided to take a nap and apparently ended up sleeping with my mouth wide open since breathing was an issue. I woke up to my boyfriend trying to put his penis in my mouth. FML

It's gone viral around Exeter, I'm not sure how it's doing everywhere else. But I like it.

My favourite entries are those where voters have decided that the writer deserved their bad luck/bad treatment. These are the 'flop' entries. I think I like them the most because they have the most obvious cause-and-effect narrative.

Today, my husband found the box my morning after pill came in. He had a vasectomy 10 years ago. FML

As opposed to the downright horrible stuff that happens:

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room... my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML

Sometimes I'm dubious as to the validity of an entry, but it's best not to question any entry otherwise you have to doubt all of them.

http://www.fmylife.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment